This design is based on a half-round stained glass window which sits majestically above the entrance to the Farmers & Merchants Union Bank in Columbus, Wisconsin. Designed and built by Louis Henry Sullivan in 1919, this was the last of his “jewel box” designs. The jewel box nickname refers to the modern box shape of the building and its richly ornamented architecture and interior. The building was declared a National Historic landmark in 1976 for it’s architecture.
The richly detailed design and weaving of this fabric, takes the “jewel box’ reference to heart. Exquisite detail and jewel tones combine to create home décor textiles to fit in any home.
- 2 sizes available: 18″ square or 14″ x 17″ lumbar.
- Front panel poly/cotton blend.
- Reverses to a solid polyester.
- Zipper closure.
- 100% polyester insert included.
- Spot clean or machine wash cold, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry. Cool iron. Minor shrinkage with machine washing. Dry clean for best results.
- Fabric woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose.
- Product manufactured in the USA.
|SKU/Model||1-Louis Sullivan Farmers & Merchants Union Bank Window 18 x 18 Square Pillow|
|Standard Finish/Color||Shell fabric woven cotton/polyester blend. Color as shown.
|Notes 1 - One Sided Design 18x18.|
|Notes 2 - Shell fabric polyester/acrylic/cotton blend. Backing fabric poly/cotton blend. Fill material 100% Polyester.|
|Notes 3 - Cover can be spot clean or machine wash cold, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry. Cool iron. Minor shrinkage with machine washing. Dry clean for best results.
Other items will ship by either UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground.
Some items must ship via Freight-Truck and may incur additional cost.
Note: Orders which have multiple items may ship separately direct from their origin.
THE RETURN OF AN ITEM MUST BE AUTHORIZED BY OPHH PRIOR TO A RETURN.