Handcrafted in the USA, the Enclume® Baker's Cart is a compact variation of the Baker's Sideboard. The Baker's Cart is packed with all of the features including 2 grid shelves, constructed of superior hot rolled, high carbon steel, and Enclume's Signature Hammered Steel finish with a protective acrylic coating to deliver our expected beauty, durability, and strength for lasting value and enjoyment. An eastern maple butcher block top is featured as well as a handy matching maple shelf and utensil bar. We've added handles on either side and locking, non-marring, casters so you can use as it a serving unit or a portable bar and it moves from kitchen to dining room and back again with ease.
● 3 Shelves, a Utensil Bar and handles allow this Multi-purpose industrial kitchen cart to be used as kitchen shelving and storage, a portable bar, or a serving unit in your home or kitchen
● 1/4" Solid Hot Rolled Steel Frame, Professional Grade
● Forged by our Skilled Craftsmen in the Pacific Northwest, USA
● Assembly Required. Heavy Duty Hardware and Installation Instructions Included
● Dimensions: 37" L x 25" W x 50" H Weight: 150 lbs..
● 5 Year Limited Warranty
|SKU/Model||BC1-HS Bakers Cart|
|Material||Hammered Steel/Eastern Maple|
|Notes 1 - Includes: Eastern maple butcher block top and shelf, two hammered steel grid shelves, heavy duty casters and 4 custom utensil hooks.|
|Notes 2 - Made In USA. Assembly required.|
: 10 - 14 Days
Be the first to ask a question about this.