Handcrafted in the USA, this Enclume® Rectangle Baker’s Cart with four open sides adds versatility to the convenience already provided by the cart. Place the Rectangle Baker’s Cart in the center of the kitchen or up against an empty wall, for added counter and storage space. The uprights curve out to form handles on both sides of the cart. The side handles are great for hanging a towel or moving the cart around. The four caster wheels make moving the cart around as easy as pie. Hand-crafted of hammered steel, below the butcher block portion sets two metal shelves with grids for storing bowls, pans, and more in an orderly fashion. The butcher block of the Rectangle Baker’s Cart is made of Eastern maple and provides a solid surface for cutting cookies, kneading bread, and slicing ingredients. Enclume’s Rectangle Baker’s Cart is the best baking assistant you’ll ever have.
● 3 Shelves, a Utensil Bar and handles allow this Multi-purpose industrial kitchen cart to be used as kitchen shelving and storage, a portable bar, or a serving unit in your home or kitchen
● 1/4" Solid Hot Rolled Steel Frame, Professional Grade
● Forged by our Skilled Craftsmen in the Pacific Northwest, USA
● Assembly Required. Heavy Duty Hardware and Installation Instructions Included
● Dimensions: 34" L x 24" W x 36" H Weight: 90 lbs.
● 5 Year Limited Warranty
|SKU/Model||BC2A-HS Rectangle Bakers Cart|
|Material||Hammered Steel/Eastern Maple|
|Notes 1 - Includes: Eastern maple butcher block top, two grid shelves and heavy duty casters.|
|Notes 2 - Made In USA. Assembly required.|
: 10 - 14 Days
Be the first to ask a question about this.